- Category: Community News
- Published on 28 January 2014
- Written by Mount Vernon Optic-Herald
The Alamo Mission Museum has taken on a big project and is looking for support. They are trying to rebuild the little red schoolhouse historically correct and are looking for sponsors for the different portions of the project.
The first school house in Perryville was built around 1895, according to Bill Jones, a noted Wood County historian. For more information, see the Jan. 23 edition of the Mount Vernon Optic-Herald.